Quite simply, because customers in today’s environment expect and need more from a vendor than just installation and maintenance – they need a trusted business advisor.
Telecommunications is evolving rapidly and businesses are in a situation where they must evaluate a mass of information regarding the advancements available that can allow them to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve their competitive position.
Here are just some of the issues that need to be considered:
- What is Voice over IP and what benefits does it offer to your office?
- Hosted Voice over IP – what is it and who is it really suited for?
- How could you stay connected anytime, anywhere, with anyone?
- Is T1 still the best option for voice and data, or should you be considering broadband? What are the advantages of broadband, and what, if anything are the risks?
- Unified messaging, Computer telephony integration – what do these terms mean and how could deploying these applications contribute to greater efficiency?
- Monthly expenses for telecom services are to high. How can implementing a new telephone system actually save you money?
- Are the phones one of the primary links to your customers? If so, would you like to work with a telephone system distributor that offers live answering and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- SIZE Doesn’t Matter! No system is too small or too large. Are you starting with just One Phone for YOUR Business then Power 3 can help. From 1 to 1000 phones and more, in one location or multi-locations spread out in many states or countries, our solutions are designed to keep your staff connected Anytime, Anywhere, with Anyone.